By taking the steps necessary to transform its IT Operating Model, UCLA can expect to achieve the following benefits relative to its current strategic priorities: Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Information Security.
- Streamlined service delivery that reduces duplicative services and creates a common IT experience for all customers
- Improved collaboration and transparency in decision making
- Investments and processes that save UCLA time and money
- Adoption of cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), and other leading-edge practices and technology capabilities to transform the student experience, catalyze a digital campus, and advance the future of work
- State-of-the-art services for faculty to advance research and teaching
- Stronger data protection
- Improved monitoring, detection, alerting, and response capabilities